1 Peter 3:13-2
Wednesday Night Bible Study will be at TCC, 6:30 p.m., with a spaghetti dinner at 6 p.m. Email Hua Johsens (firstname.lastname@example.org) to rsvp for the meal.
Pentecost BBQ on June 4 after church.
- TCC will provide hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, soda, beer, condiments and paper goods
- Everyone bring 1-2 (depending on family size) sides/dessert (watermelon, chips, salads, baked beans, dessert)
- 3 on 3 basketball tournament (more info to come via Brittany M.)
- Possible field games for the kids (if anyone wants to help plan??)
- Is anyone able to bring a grill to church? We need 2-3!
HOH meeting, June 8, 7 p.m. at TCC
Youth Night will be held on June 16 at the Brownlee home. It will be a sweet chance to say goodbye, pray for and celebrate the gift that Gabe and Sam McEachran have been to our community!